Fox fake news convinces mentally impaired, but well-meaning conservatives to vote against themselves and the country – based entirely on lies.
Is that good for the country? Clearly no.
An example – (D)’s reduce the deficit. Its what they do.
(R)’s grow the deficit. Its what they do.
But fox fake news has convinced their mentally impaired audience to blame (D)’s for the deficit that republicans built.
Is that good for America?
Fox Propaganda Network should be SHUT DOWN, for the good of the country.
1. Powerful and continuing expressions of nationalism
2. Disdain for the importance of human rights
3. Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause
4. The supremacy of the military/avid militarism
5. Rampant sexism
6. A controlled mass media
7. Obsession with national security
8. Religion and ruling elite tied together
9. Power of corporations protected
10. Power of labor suppressed or eliminated
11. Disdain and suppression of intellectuals and the arts
12. Obsession with crime and punishment
13. Rampant cronyism and corruption
14. Fraudulent elections
14 POINTS OF FASCISM
– vote to repeal obamacare, which cost $50 million.
– government shutdown, which cost $24 billion.
– wanted to end obamacare, which would add $110 billion to the deficit.
– wanted to cut funding for obamacare, which by itself would add to the deficit.
– bush tax cuts, which have cost more than 3 trillion through 2008.
– bush medicare expansion, whose cost was added directly to the deficit.
– the unfunded bush wars, also straight to the deficit.
– the sequester, which has cost hundreds of thousands of jobs.
– public sector job cuts – hundreds of thousands more unemployed.
– obamacare, lowers the deficit by $100 billion over 10 years and gives rules to big insurance.
– financial reform, giving rules to dishonest bankers
– partial repeal of the unfunded bush tax cuts, which reduced the deficit by $600 billion.
– ending the F-22 program saves us billions.
– american jobs act, which was projected by economists to create 1-2 million jobs, but blocked by republicans
– infrastructure repair spending, blocked by republicans
– small business lending bill, which was blocked by republicans.
– veteran’s jobs bill, also blocked by republicans
From facebook a while back.
Not my picture or photoshopping.