If you haven’t been following politics in the past few years, let me catch you up.
– democrat elected president in the middle of an economic crisis
– right wing media encourages doomsday scenarios
– right wine minority in congress stalls as much of the president’s agenda as possible (they don’t respect elections)
– still, much gets accomplished.
– right wing media has kept up the deficit lies, spending lies, etc for years now and it paid off with old folks and stupid people bum-rushing the polls to vote against their own interests.
– one of the results of that election is scott walker, governor of wisconsin, who’s decided to try and help destroy the middle class.
– wisconsin has been protesting for weeks now.